Sunday, February 3, 2008

prayers and thoughts for young families

there are so many new families in my family, I think of them often when I pray. I ask God to strengthen them and help them to come together as supports and helpers for each other. The families I know are my children and my nieces and nephews, some with children some not. I pray that God helps them see the good in each other even when they are angry or disappointed with each other. I want to extend that concern to the young families in our church as it is hard to pull together when there are so many forces pulling us apart. This is not very smooth as a first effort, but it is heartfelt. mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers, Mary!
I will take them, and appreciate who they come from.
For all you do for us, Thank you!
karab

kellya said...

Aunt Mary again is always full of such wonderful insight and that was an excellent thought for all of us to take to heart!